Membership
Last Forum Posts
Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Erza_Scarlet
In-Game Rank 2

re: Star Wars Old Republic

Just made a guild on their website...
If anyone is intrested in joining up with me when it comes to releasing, i've made a sith guild.
"Imperial Vanguard" guild leader is Tradis <-- me

Oh and i'll be on battlefield 3 also just aint decided if be PC or 360 version yet hehe.

Nice one Shane, good to see you back matey. I think I'll have to try out TOR, does look cool. Still have no idea about which class to play though, or rather, can't decide at all.

Battlefield 3 is an easy choice, you'll have a lot more backup on the PC version :D
Phil-Gurthang
In-Game Rank 4

Does this mean that you are giving up on having "The Hub" in TOR, Sam?
Klaev
In-Game Rank 1

I reserved the name as a Sith guild just in case, but I got the impression (maybe wrongly) that those who were thinking about playing TOR felt the Hub name didn't fit in to Star Wars.

The Hub's our core, we can operate under different names in whatever we might be playing in my opinion. But it's entirely up to Shane
Erza_Scarlet
In-Game Rank 2

Well i figured something abit more fantasy style hence imperial vanguard. Gonna be on a pvp realm also as i got to be fighting fit Happy

*Caleb* wrote:
Well i figured something abit more fantasy style hence imperial vanguard. Gonna be on a pvp realm also as i got to be fighting fit Happy

In a sith vs jedi game surely world PVP is the ONLY way to play? Why would people not play on a PVP realm is beyond me!
M*A*S*H
In-Game Rank 2

Me for one I find world PVP so tedious.

Ha ha I killed you I was 20 levels higher then you so there was shit all you could do about it. Now I plan to stand over your corpse and generally waste the little time you did have to enjoy yourself.

and with cross faction chat that is going to be even more of me dealing ranting children then I do at work :D

Unless anyone knows they have done something different.

I will be playing TOR but not on a PVP server if it's like wow. Not decided on faction or class either.

I'm hoping Bioware have cross realm friend chat from the go. As they already stated you will be world locked like WOW. Wish they would give up and have free server movement.
Klaev
In-Game Rank 1

MASH! :D Nice to see you matey. Like you I haven't decided what I would be playing, so be sure to give me a shout what you decide in the end.

A bit off topic, but didn't see you before I quit WoW, what's your Facebook matey? I tried pathetically to remember your surname but obviously failed. I'm most easily found here.

Feel free to add me on Steam too, always up for a game of something - My Steam Profile
Erza_Scarlet
In-Game Rank 2

well star wars is fast approching and no one has really joined the website guild.... So we gonna need to arrange it properly that we're all in the same server.... I got early access myself so i can pick one if people want me to...

I have to admit that part of me is worried that ToR will be awful. I admit that this is based purely on the amount of frustration I am having with their website when I try to log in, but it is a worry if they can't let people log in because of "high traffic"!
Klaev
In-Game Rank 1

Heh, you base your game reviews on whether you can log into websites?! Heh heh, that one's pedantic even for you Phil
Klaev
In-Game Rank 1

I say just pick yourself a server and post all details on here Shane. I don't think I'll be there from day one, but happy to join you wherever you may be.
Erza_Scarlet
In-Game Rank 2

Well i already played the game during beta and its safe to say i am deffintly going to play :P
The whole speech story got me hooked stright away hehe...

I've been in the beta too and I agree the animated cutscenes for the quests are genius, really pulls you into the story. The only thing that sadly puts me off is I'm not sure I've got enough time to put in to a game like that again to warrant spending on the subscription.
Phil-Gurthang
In-Game Rank 4

Wyntaer wrote:
Heh, you base your game reviews on whether you can log into websites?! Heh heh, that one's pedantic even for you Phil

Well, if they can't sort out a website how do they expect to do a game?

But don't worry, I'll give it a proper testing before passing final judgement.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hub Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: