Membership
Last Forum Posts
Poll Widget

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tallis
wowTallis
In-Game Rank 2

re: Vanilla wow

found a nice private server that plays vanilla wow. As far as my research goes, blizzard doesnt mind private vanilla servers enough to do anything about it so it seems safe to play.
The server is pretty stable, got dc'd about once or twice a day so far.

you can choose to play from level one and normal rate or normal rate times 2,3,4 or 5. You can also skip it altogether and start at 49 to get to raiding asap. Both end game and leveling has a nice player base so you can run instance/ raids on both.
There's pvp on level 60, all vanilla instances are there, Naxx isnt open yet but everything else is.

Everything seems to work, they're still updating it every now and then to fix bugs.

Anyways, enough advertising if you're interested here's the link to the website:

http://worldofscriptcraft.com/site/

and a you tube video on how to get the client and get it working: (which is really simple)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prd5pFe0Zgs

hope to see you soon. Oh, I'm a warlock gnome named Tallis XD

re: Vanilla wow

Subscription and commitment-free WoW? Without Blizzards constant trickle of "keep grinding and you get this Fantastical Carrot" updates. Downloaded and installed wink

Jo and I have registered and got on, haven't quite decided on a character yet but I've made a Wynter and Squinter for now
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Hub Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: